First Great Western works hard to make sure our stations are accessible and easy for all our passengers to use. Find out more about the services and facilities available at our stations.
If you need help at one of First Great Western’s stations, or on our trains, please contact a member of staff when you arrive.
You can also find Help Points on the platforms at most of our stations.
Check our station facilities information to find out about the services and facilities available at each of our stations, including:
- step-free access
- easy access ticket sales
- ticket office induction loop
- secure Station Accreditation
- wheelchair ramps for train access
- accessibility between platforms
- accessible set-down and pick-up points
- designated disabled parking
- accessible toilets
- seating and catering
- public address
- customer information screens
- station opening hours.
At many of First Great Western’s accessible toilet facilities, we use the Radar key system. You can get a Radar key from station staff. You can also buy a Radar key by contacting Radar on 020 7250 3222 or by visiting www.radar.org.uk